• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:57:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Ride The Trackmap! A MotoX Collective Series

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, January 09, 2022, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

𝖙𝖋𝖈

𝖙𝖋𝖈

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Big Smooth one3

Old face, just popping by to see what was happening and stumbled into this - huge kudos TFC, this looks like a really cool thing you're doing for the game and everyone playing it. Can't imagine the time you've put in here...wow...may have given me a reason to update the game and play it for the first time in...a year or more? Anyway, impressive, and most importantly hope you and the other boys are all doing well.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Big Smooth one3 on April 12, 2022, 05:27:08 PMOld face, just popping by to see what was happening and stumbled into this - huge kudos TFC, this looks like a really cool thing you're doing for the game and everyone playing it. Can't imagine the time you've put in here...wow...may have given me a reason to update the game and play it for the first time in...a year or more? Anyway, impressive, and most importantly hope you and the other boys are all doing well.

Hey man! Nice to see you're still around! Yup I wanted to do something fun and different, nice an easy and a bit of a gimmick but I'm blown away by how well these track maps ride! Good to hear from you dude  8)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

𝖙𝖋𝖈

First post updated with Salt Lake City. Enjoy! See you all next year 👊

PizzaChet

Great work! You breathed fresh air into SX! Thanks!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.