• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:47 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

New player looking for help

Started by Ajking88, February 04, 2022, 02:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajking88

Hey there everyone,

I've been playing mx bikes for a couple months now and have decided I want to commit to playing it more in the future.

Having a lot of issues with my setup though seems like no matter what I do I can't seem to get my lean angle sorted out I know it's a sim and it should be sensitive but it just seems like it's a bit too extreme.

Does anyone on here sell set ups or offer in game advice / training? I want to go fast but am struggling to get a set up that I know will work for me, I recently tried lynds controller setup on YouTube but it still seems like im having a lot of the same issues.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Just wanna go fast since I'm already slow on a real bike ;D

Oggpeg

I added slightly more smoothing to lynds's lean setup and increased linearity. Try something like 110-120%
It should mean that you get smoother and finer control when you're leaned over.

F5_TORNADO

There's a youtuber and MX Bikes pro named Pelster818. Check out his videos on setups. He does an excellent job of explaining what each setting does and even explains bike settings. Plus, he has some sick edits.

Ajking88

Thanks for the suggestions guys I'll give that a go I think I'll get there eventually played a bunch more last night and definitely had more improvement