• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:39:57 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

AOS Basin MX Park BETA 3

Started by rc4187, January 18, 2015, 01:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

January 18, 2015, 01:22:42 AM Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:22:36 PM by rc4187
This is a shorter track with good flow. Going fast will be around a 50 second lap. Hope you guys enjoy.

UPDATED LINK FOR BETA 3
Download Link:
http://www.mxb-central.com/aos-basin-mx-park/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut6I6rSOFnI&feature=youtube_gdata

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Really liking this track!

It's got such a nice easy going flow. Perfect for when you don't want to concentrate too much, just load up and run a few laps!

You can get some really nice whips over the table by the wooden tower, but I think my favorite section is the small hill to first step up on the first corner. Liking floating over the hill on my back wheel then throwing a big whip over the step up.

Good job man! Instant classic  8)

arnzzz

January 18, 2015, 04:28:25 PM #2 Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:04:08 PM by arnzzz
OK, this track is amazing :)

Its so much fun. I love it. The track map image is nicely done. And the dirt texture i cool, nice and dark.

Allround good track imho.

Thanks rc4187, your a legend.

rc4187

Thanks guys. I had a fun online session this morning on it with 3 other guys. Teeds had me by a second on my own track. My question going forward... Do you guys like shorter tracks like this? I personally like laptimes around the minute mark. 

thisisdef

Awesome work! I don't have a controller right now, but I can't wait to try it out! Your track map in the post is sick btw.
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

arnzzz

Quote from: rc4187 on January 18, 2015, 11:01:03 PM
Thanks guys. I had a fun online session this morning on it with 3 other guys. Teeds had me by a second on my own track. My question going forward... Do you guys like shorter tracks like this? I personally like laptimes around the minute mark.

I love the short layout just as much as longer tracks.

Though this really lends itself well to hot lapping. With the big tracks one cock up can ruin a hole lap, which can be really disheartening sometimes. Whereas a cock up on here doesn't really matter, as within less than a minute its a clean slate :) Which is great for me because I haven't been playing MXB at all, so my skill level has hit rock bottom again lol.

I think there is room for long and short imho, especially when they are this good :)

Thanks for putting in the hard work mate

teeds

Had a blast on this track yesterday, it's short (but not too short) and very sweet. The little technical bit before the start finish line works really well rc, nicely made. Didn't realize you could double it until watching you go round ;)
Hopefully next time my text colour will not be black   :o

Thanks for the track man and yes short's fine, although I wouldn't want all tracks to be short is all.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

rc4187

The black text was unfortunate bc I would've liked to see what you were saying.
I guess I won't really shoot for specific length of track in the future. I'll just make sure the layout is fun and won't worry about the length.

Aint No Nancy

Hi im having trouble getting this track and a few others to work.
When i put the file in tracks and turn it into a pkz file it dosent show up in game. then if i change it to a zip file then try to open it, it says folder is invalid.
Anyone know how to get them to work? or what i am doing wrong? Thanks

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I thought .pkz worked, but if not - try changing a track to .zip and unzipping it to the tracks folder.

Aint No Nancy

I downloaded winrar and did that and it works now
thanks for the fast responce.

rc4187

onthelow

Can someone post a new link since mxb central is dead?

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.