• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:44:01 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

FIX YOUR GAME PIBOSO

Started by Anero, February 02, 2022, 06:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anero

GO BACK TO BETA 16 BETA 17 IS TRASH I DONT  HAVE MY GEAR OR MY GLOVES THE GAME CRASHES EVERY 10 SECONDS AND THE PHYSICS ARE ASS FIX YOUR GAME

Vader Viovod

Quote from: Anero on February 02, 2022, 06:17:48 AMGO BACK TO BETA 16 BETA 17 IS TRASH I DONT  HAVE MY GEAR OR MY GLOVES THE GAME CRASHES EVERY 10 SECONDS AND THE PHYSICS ARE ASS FIX YOUR GAME
Same here. :/

Staylow198

so go to your folder with the paints for gear and gloves copy them and go to mxbike then mods anf you will se theres a new folder called rider open that and put your gear and gloves in the paint and gloves

Niko Mouk

Quote from: Anero on February 02, 2022, 06:17:48 AMGO BACK TO BETA 16 BETA 17 IS TRASH I DONT  HAVE MY GEAR OR MY GLOVES THE GAME CRASHES EVERY 10 SECONDS AND THE PHYSICS ARE ASS FIX YOUR GAME
Breath mate I can see your face blushy as hell
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

Midbeck

You females are always in your feelings... Change the tampon and move along.
#DirtyEuro

pacopastor34

Can someone ban this asshole?

Quote from: Midbeck on February 02, 2022, 04:31:16 PM
You females are always in your feelings... Change the tampon and move along.

Seriously, this comment in 2022, Midbeck?

pacopastor34

EDIT: By the way, When I said ban I meant "Anero"

Midbeck

Quote from: pacopastor34 on February 02, 2022, 04:46:16 PMSeriously, this comment in 2022, Midbeck?
Haha well the truth doesn't change because it's a new year. If you are that easily hurt by words, you are the problem ;)
#DirtyEuro

sicknasty454

I love the weight and clutch dumps now, and you gave to counter the movement you make off the face equal reactions. I cant drag pegs e every time now but found success sit leaning into the tranny and opps back and away, immediately pulling it back and looking sick maybe even sick nasty

Form Forza

I agree, its not fun to play and I don't care if you have 50 hours or 2000 hours, is bad, landing is bad traction is bad, the 250 doesn't have any power or at least cant get it to the ground, witch makes 90% of the tracks no longer rideable, if you don't believe me try mantua. is not fun, I get it if your tryin got slow the game down but the slow physics are not good ether. the air physics are bad too. you would think with 80% of the community wanting the old physics back you should do something about it especially as this is pibosos most popular game. we need a fix. if your one of those people saying its not that bad stop lying to yourself, I get the developer's are trying but we shouldn't reward them with bad improvements. 

Nixle

Or you just suck ass to adaptation and don't know how to throttle control or get the power onto the ground, I'm on a 250 riding faster in current stage b17 than b16 b16 I was able to corner on flats faster but in b17 I can run faster around the track cause I can hold the berms better and the traction isn't an issue, could be a little too loose just add a little more, b16 was like riding on concrete and the tracks just had too much traction, now it's loose but could use a little more traction the air physics could use a little more magnetic feeling to it to make in air a little easier for everybody but it's good now, I've only put around 10-20 hours this update and I'm already improving, I'm pretty sure I'll be faster than my b16 me by next update

Quote from: Form Forza on February 04, 2022, 06:32:34 AMI agree, its not fun to play and I don't care if you have 50 hours or 2000 hours, is bad, landing is bad traction is bad, the 250 doesn't have any power or at least cant get it to the ground, witch makes 90% of the tracks no longer rideable, if you don't believe me try mantua. is not fun, I get it if your tryin got slow the game down but the slow physics are not good ether. the air physics are bad too. you would think with 80% of the community wanting the old physics back you should do something about it especially as this is pibosos most popular game. we need a fix. if your one of those people saying its not that bad stop lying to yourself, I get the developer's are trying but we shouldn't reward them with bad improvements.