• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:17:57 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

B17 VR Problem

Started by CSchmied986, February 04, 2022, 06:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but with b17 my VR now faces down toward the tank instead of being level with my head. This makes the game unplayable. Is there any way to fix this???

teeds

Just tested with a Vive Pro, seems ok to me. Does the VR view reset not do anything?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

CSchmied986

I'm using the Oculus. No reset doesn't fix the problem. And I have my pitch set to 0 so it should be level.

teeds

Indeed, just tried it and the angle of your head isn't affected by the reset. Is a new profile the same?

CSchmied986

Ya profile is the same, I just updated the game as normal. I'm guessing it's an issue with there now being the ability to adjust pitch in VR.

CSchmied986

I've also noticed turning my head that VR seems to distort now like things are warping

CSchmied986

Anyone else had this issue? Would love to be able to play again.

PuNka

I also have this problem. The head is rotated too much towards the tank. It also feels warped in the left-right axis. It´s actually a bit nauseating. And i´m not a VR rookie :)

I´ve also noticed in B17 that the view in "static" follow the bike lean in the corners. That feels pretty good after an hour or so.

PiBoSo

Quote from: CSchmied986 on February 04, 2022, 04:19:57 PMI'm using the Oculus. No reset doesn't fix the problem. And I have my pitch set to 0 so it should be level.

If you are using the Steam version, please make sure to launch MX Bikes in Oculus VR mode.

CSchmied986

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 05, 2022, 10:19:23 PM
Quote from: CSchmied986 on February 04, 2022, 04:19:57 PMI'm using the Oculus. No reset doesn't fix the problem. And I have my pitch set to 0 so it should be level.

If you are using the Steam version, please make sure to launch MX Bikes in Oculus VR mode.

I do launch it in Oculus VR mode but nothing I try fixes it.

C-duck610

How are you guys getting vr to work? When I launch it on steam oculus vr all is does is basically cast it on a big screen it's not "vr"

CSchmied986

VR worked perfectly until B17. Now it's just all messed up. Hoping a fix will come soon

solo

Quote from: C-duck610 on February 24, 2022, 07:20:19 AMHow are you guys getting vr to work? When I launch it on steam oculus vr all is does is basically cast it on a big screen it's not "vr"
same issue here

teeds

Sounds like you guys have VR running but have not launched the game in VR mode.