• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:22:34 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta17c

Started by PiBoSo, February 05, 2022, 07:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOTS252

I downloaded Beta 17c and all my gear mods disappeared, can someone help?

Savage610

anyone besides me having problems with the servers and their gear paints not working please help :(

AZDesertRat

You guys both need to go to the top of this thread, click on the link Piboso posted for the Beta17 release notes and you will find solutions.

Rm soldier

Sup piboso. First of all I want to say thank you for the beta 17 update its a huge improvement!! A few tweaks here an there with a couple of things and it will be a banger of an update. I love how the bikes reacting now. I think these people who are complaining about the update are more or less people who want an easy game to play. I like that the update has opened up that difficulty where you have to think about what your doing rather than just go balls out everywhere. The in air physics are really good to. Don't listen to the cry baby's bro keep doing you man the update is wicked! Il be playing the beta as intended

sicknasty454

i cant get it to run now when i start the game i see the bike then it artifacts in to nodded dots

Sv3n

Quote from: GDUBMX on February 05, 2022, 09:19:52 PMAppreciate the work guys! Thank you for adding an option to re-enable the changes. (i prefer the b17 air physics)

+1
Ingame "Sv3n"

Sv3n

in my profile.ini don't have thoes:

[sim]

air_riderlrlean=1

For beta16 put

[sim]

air_riderlrlean=0

any solutions?
Ingame "Sv3n"

iNsane

Quote from: Sv3n on February 09, 2022, 12:17:09 PMin my profile.ini don't have thoes:

[sim]

air_riderlrlean=1

For beta16 put

[sim]

air_riderlrlean=0

any solutions?

You add them manually

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.