• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:41:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Leaning forward & backward differences.

Started by 22Ryann, February 18, 2014, 08:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX181

That looks so cool for a video game infact if someone was doing that in real life it kinda cool

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

22Ryann

Quote from: Snappe on February 18, 2014, 10:26:16 PM
Kinda like this?

I hear what you are saying 22Ryann, in fact we're already working on it.

Snappe,

Say no more! I'm glad i brought this topic up and it seems we are on the same line of thinking, Great work guys!

Ryann,

giopanda

piboso and snappe, hats off to you guys, this is what listening to the end user means!

MX181

Quote from: giopanda on February 19, 2014, 12:52:19 AM
piboso and snappe, hats off to you guys, this is what listening to the end user means!
agree, not to many game builders do this (I said not many there is some) and this well

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Ruubs

Can't wait to Huck Gio's Redbud leap with this kind of leaning! I'm sure some people will have way different riding styles than others with this.

MotoRogers499

March 02, 2014, 12:22:40 AM #20 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:25:29 AM by MotoRogers499
I think it would be cool.. Like having the torso static as you pull in and out with your arms, but then also be able to have the torso bend when you want to. not just leaning forward/backward but like attack position and stuff

moto28

That would be really cool. It would be hard though

Yamaha37H

Maybe this is a bit "MX Simulator" oriented, because it's what I know, but thinking along the lines of "customizing your style" here...

What if you could use "sliders" as we have in MXS to move back/forward where your butt naturally sits on the seat, and your riders "back angle" and if they have their head far forward, or backward, and all the stuff like that. Because, like to me, I like seeing a rider sitting rather upright, with the head looking up, but some people want to see a rider in more of a "tucked" position. Idk, maybe it's alot to work with, but it would be cool and further add to the "personalization" and possibly the user created media.

Just a thought, everything looks good though :)

onlyonetone

Gp bikes have styles in them that can be modded. I'm not sure exactly how it works but I imagine you can change seating position etc.