• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:44:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

How to create models in blender?

Started by Scotty, February 15, 2022, 04:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Hi guys, I wanted to ask the model creators out there if there are any good tutorials on how to create a bike model. I want to create a tm 2 stroke, and and help is greatly appreciated.

p.s., I literally installed blender like an hour and a half ago and am currently bashing my head against my keyboard and wishing I was never born :)

Rossybrah

Quote from: Scotty on February 15, 2022, 04:06:20 AMHi guys, I wanted to ask the model creators out there if there are any good tutorials on how to create a bike model. I want to create a tm 2 stroke, and and help is greatly appreciated.

p.s., I literally installed blender like an hour and a half ago and am currently bashing my head against my keyboard and wishing I was never born :)
you got a ways to go bud.  I have been working as a 3d modeling and animator if Cinema 4D mainly and 3DSmax for 15 years, which they all are pretty similar except when you get to connecting nodes and rigging and clothes they can be different and some suit other things better then some. Blender I have messed around with and now that I just got MX Bikes I want to add different parts to bikes like a fuel mapping switch to the bars and such but also beable to mess with the engineEd and maybe beable to make my own factory bike with factory power. The possibilities are endless. A simple word to the wise... Try and keep your polygon count as low as possible building your models or the render time will be insane, especially if you are adding shadow mapping,reflection, global illumination, and all that jazz. It's so cool but so crazy how challenging it gets to learn and the rabbit hole goes deep. Good luck and hope your enjoying. After 15 years I am still learning especially as the tech get crazier and better. Peace out