• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:04:12 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta17e

Started by PiBoSo, March 08, 2022, 10:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

MX Bikes beta17e available:
http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=news

It is possible to download a patch at this link, to avoid having to re-download the whole installer:
http://www.mx-bikes.com/downloads/mxbikes.exe
To install it, simply overwrite the executable in the MX Bikes installation folder.

Full download:
http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=downloads
( mirrors would be extremely helpful and welcome )

PiBoSo

March 08, 2022, 10:23:45 AM #1 Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 02:17:48 PM by PiBoSo
Release notes
- Beta17: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=5646.msg47934#msg47934
- Beta17c: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=5665.msg48079#msg48079

- Improved the user interface pull-downs search box
- The terrain detail LOD has been increased
- Textures caching is now disabled by default, because it seems to cause connection crashes. It is possible to re-enable it: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=198.msg48447#msg48447

- Dedicated server
-- Fixed the track name setting
-- The race number and bike set in the whitelist are now used when joining as a spectator, too
-- The whitelist order is now used for gate selection and supermoto starting grid

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

CSchmied986

WHY is the Oculus VR problem not being fixed??? Can't it just be changed back to how it was in B16?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: CSchmied986 on March 11, 2022, 10:52:15 PMWHY is the Oculus VR problem not being fixed??? Can't it just be changed back to how it was in B16?

What exactly is the Oculus VR problem? It seems the same to me..

CSchmied986

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 12, 2022, 10:10:16 PM
Quote from: CSchmied986 on March 11, 2022, 10:52:15 PMWHY is the Oculus VR problem not being fixed??? Can't it just be changed back to how it was in B16?

Firstly, if I'm looking straight ahead in real life, it's looking down about 30 degrees in game and nothing will fix it,also, when you turn your head left to right you get a very weird distortion that sorta makes the game feel 2D and gives motion sickness. Makes the game unplayable. Seems to be only Oculus users so far.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: CSchmied986 on March 13, 2022, 12:37:48 AM

Firstly, if I'm looking straight ahead in real life, it's looking down about 30 degrees in game and nothing will fix it,also, when you turn your head left to right you get a very weird distortion that sorta makes the game feel 2D and gives motion sickness. Makes the game unplayable. Seems to be only Oculus users so far.

Ok. So me and Beyer both noticed that looking left and right adds tilt, say your 0° straight, if you turn your head left it tilts your head left 10° too and this makes us both feel 🤢. This doesn't happen in 3rd person and needs to be fixed in the two 1st person cams.

Also, we both feel like an in game FOV slider is a must. The default FOV feels way too zoomed.

As for the pitch, I don't know what that is. In sim settings both tilt and pitch should be turned off.

jtrs_61

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 13, 2022, 08:30:28 AM

Ok. So me and Beyer both noticed that looking left and right adds tilt, say your 0° straight, if you turn your head left it tilts your head left 10° too and this makes us both feel 🤢. This doesn't happen in 3rd person and needs to be fixed in the two 1st person cams.

Also, we both feel like an in game FOV slider is a must. The default FOV feels way too zoomed.

As for the pitch, I don't know what that is. In sim settings both tilt and pitch should be turned off.

+1

CSchmied986

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 13, 2022, 08:30:28 AM

Agreed. There's no reason to have Pitch/ Tilt adjustable in VR it just makes you feel off balance, and now we can't even get it set level. FOV would become though. I hope this gets fixed because after only playing in VR got like 6 years, I can't play normally anymore.

spennyt

is there anyway to downgrade from beta 17e to beta 16 i have the game in steam if thats any use