• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:40:03 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Whips while building the FMX park

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, January 27, 2015, 09:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Have been spending the odd 20 minutes here and there putting together the FMX park, and I'd test and just whip everything, but every now and then I'd throw a special whip worth recording - so I decided to. Here is a selection of the biggest and nicest.

To add - I know some of the whips look similar, and a few are the same whip from different angles, but you can see the difference in rider gear, bike and stage of development of the track. Plus if you guys are sick of seeing whip vid's just say lol..

http://www.youtube.com/v/EePaMkw4xfc?rel=0

Snappe

I for one will never get sick of seein MXB whip videos :-)
Another amazing video. We just gotta fix that twitchin rider...
Great work on the textures on that track too!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Snappe on January 27, 2015, 10:19:37 PM
I for one will never get sick of seein MXB whip videos :-)
Another amazing video. We just gotta fix that twitchin rider...
Great work on the textures on that track too!

Thanks Snappe  :D You guys did an amazing job with beta 2 and if anything just for showing my love I will never get sick of making MXB whip videos  ;D

onlyonetone

Nice! Have worked on a kicker to possibly get backflips down? Also, some of those whips are ridiculously awesome.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks tone,  no kicker yet, is there anything special about a kicker for flips?

teeds

You'r setting the whip bar pretty high Fats, looking good  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

onlyonetone

Not really. They just need to be steep but also transition smoothly enough that the bike doesn't go haywire.

moto28

Hey fat, If you and i could have a sit down for a hour or so to teach me to whip like that it would be fantastic :)

NippleNibbler

Watching the bike come off the lip is like watching butter being rubbed a hot roll. Smooth as silk. Soon as the rider movements are that smooth, MXS won't hold a candle to this game.