• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:57:41 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Has anyone fixed the Oculus VR problem???

Started by CSchmied986, March 29, 2022, 10:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

Has anyone found a way to fix the Oculus VR warping and pitch problem that started with B17? Piboso hasn't commented on why it's happening or if there's any plan to fix it. After over a month this is getting a little ridiculous...

teeds

Several other CV1 users I know have played recently have had no problems.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Dude I know you explained in another thread but the only issue I have is the weird tilt when looking left and right. Maybe you could detail the issues so the devs can  see it easily..

CSchmied986

I've found a way to make the view level by messing with the profile but the tilting/ warping when looking left or right still makes it unplayable.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It definitely makes me feel weird when it happens.. I think pitch and tilt can also be controlled from the menu in game (simulation tab)..

CSchmied986

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 31, 2022, 08:08:03 AMIt definitely makes me feel weird when it happens.. I think pitch and tilt can also be controlled from the menu in game (simulation tab)..

Ya I adjusted Pitch from that menu but the lowest it goes is 0 which still leaves me with about a 30 degree downward angle, I I have to go into Profile and put it at like -1.2 to be level. And ya turning your head it almost seems like it's maybe in 2D or like a bad VorpX mod or something. It's a bummer...

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That's weird.. I haven't had any pitch issue like that. Is your setup OK? Sensor and working in other games etc..?

CSchmied986

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on April 01, 2022, 08:11:01 AMThat's weird.. I haven't had any pitch issue like that. Is your setup OK? Sensor and working in other games etc..?

Ya, I even installed B16 and it was back to normal, but I can only play that in demo mode. Others are having the same problem with Oculus.

jtrs_61

Quote from: CSchmied986 on April 01, 2022, 05:39:12 PM
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on April 01, 2022, 08:11:01 AMThat's weird.. I haven't had any pitch issue like that. Is your setup OK? Sensor and working in other games etc..?

Ya, I even installed B16 and it was back to normal, but I can only play that in demo mode. Others are having the same problem with Oculus.

yea, we've spoken up in other posts as well... I dont think its unplayable though. ive learned to adapt a bit by moving my head less. VR is still superior to regular fpv, but like several other areas of the game VR is just far enough from perfect to notice.