• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:59:15 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Whats happened to Boondocks grip level??

Started by arnzzz, February 03, 2015, 09:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnzzz

February 03, 2015, 09:23:01 PM Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:25:26 PM by arnzzz
I was on the Boondocks track last night, the one that shows in the server browser, and the grip levels where fine,
but ive just jmped on now and its undrivable. There is no grip, to the point i barely get into second gear as the wheel just spins.

Its wierd, its like someone edited the grip level over night to a crazy slippy level lol.

I like playing on the online one but i guess ill just use my local copy for now :(

edit:

I just loaded my local copy and its got perfect grip levels, its really strange, ive never seen this before.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Haven't seen it online! Awesome gotta check that out.

I did find after riding round for half an hour on it though sometimes something would happen and my back wheel would start warping! Almost like it was buckled. The bike would weave slightly and it was harder to get up speed and stay straight up take offs even dirt..

I tried getting a replay but in the replay everything looked fine. Went back to the game and even though I didn't reset everything was OK, and it only happened 2 or 3 times.

Figured it was something to do with the object surface..

teeds

It might have been due to the temp being 75c  ::) Some idiot must have thought it was 75f  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba