Author Topic: Parts weight  (Read 32767 times)

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Parts weight
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2015, 08:36:44 PM »
Say if you need info about 125cc/250cc two-stroker!
I have Ktm Exc 250 and 125 Kawi.

- Joona

Sure, thank you.
Any data is welcome.

grimm

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2016, 07:05:18 AM »
I deal with so much bike stuff regularly I totally forgot this was needed! I'll get to weighing parts asap, and get a front/back weight on my '99 YZ400F (beginning of the four stroke MX machine). I think I could also pull it apart to whatever degree you want in order to get accurate weights on seperate parts or assemblies as they are. I have to rebuild the top end, and it's getting pretty tired, time to sort it all out before summer arrives. I'll post it up or send a PM when I get to it, didn't mean to totally forgot.  :-[

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2016, 11:28:43 AM »
I deal with so much bike stuff regularly I totally forgot this was needed! I'll get to weighing parts asap, and get a front/back weight on my '99 YZ400F (beginning of the four stroke MX machine). I think I could also pull it apart to whatever degree you want in order to get accurate weights on seperate parts or assemblies as they are. I have to rebuild the top end, and it's getting pretty tired, time to sort it all out before summer arrives. I'll post it up or send a PM when I get to it, didn't mean to totally forgot.  :-[

Thank you.