• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:13:50 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

can not join online servers

Started by Crayolaman, April 12, 2022, 10:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crayolaman

ever since i got the game, i have not been able to join an online server. yes i have all the updated files for the oem bike and the maxxis tire patch and the most recent update. It cant be a mod issue because it never worked from the beginning also my internet is fine. any other ideas before i just uninstall it and move on? thank you

PizzaChet

April 13, 2022, 05:16:12 AM #1 Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 05:17:47 AM by PizzaChet
FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!!!  MAKE SURE TO JOIN A SERVER WITH A VALUE IN THE "PING" COLUMN!!! NOT A PING OF "---"!!!

It would also be EXTREMELY helpful if you gave some details about not being able to join. Does it give you any messages? "Internal Error 1"? or "Bike Mismatch"? If you get bike mismatch, then you have to completely empty your folders in the mods/bikes directory to start fresh and get OEM .17 pack, then you can join if you have the track they're running. Good luck!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Cuh

It does not give any messages it just crashes my game the second i click race and i have no clue how to fix it