• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:24:44 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2015 TLD/Lucas Oil KTMs

Started by MXK_cdub85, February 10, 2015, 05:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXK_cdub85

Here's my rendition of the 2015 TLD/Lucas oil team bikes. The plastics on the 2015 KTM's differ quite a bit from the current model so I had to take some creative liberty in areas. I started and finished this in a couple days a while back with the intention of fixing some issues, but alas I have moved on. Hopefully they don't annoy you as much as they do me  ;D Anyways hope you enjoy!  8)  (oh and as always sorry for the insane compression on the pics, looks crispy in-game!)

DL LINKhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/5ai4wh7q0pc454i/2015%20TLD-Lucas%20Oil.rar?dl=0

GDUBMX

Awesome job mate. So clean. Kudos
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

wattdigger

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Cdub that skin is beautiful - so's the top screenshot! What happened to using normals? Next project?

MXK_cdub85

February 18, 2015, 07:21:36 AM #4 Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:49:07 PM by MXK_cdub85
Thanks fellas, glad you are enjoying it! The gear is a test to get used to the template layout, if i get the motivation I will release soon.

Fat- ha ya I was having issues getting the norms to work and decided to just release as is. Next project it is, I am still having growing pains with some things lol. Once I get some more free time on my hands, I'll have to reach out to snappe or anyone else that can give some input. One thing I wish I knew how to do is model, we are seriously in need of some new helmets(that stock helmet :o), boots, chest/neck protection and bikes. I mean KTM is great and all, but man its getting long in the tooth!

Edit: FAT- talked to Snappe, turns out normals are not supported for the bikes currently. May explain my troubles lmao! He said he may look into implementing the ability in a future build. So I got spec maps working well at least!