• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:18:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Field 44

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, February 12, 2015, 01:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

February 12, 2015, 01:55:30 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 07:13:16 PM by TheFatController
The track is set in rural England, not very imaginative with names so you have field-44. Small farm was the general idea!

It's a hot lapper, good lap times are in the 50's, just over 1min with a fall, would like to see a sub 50 but haven't managed it myself..

It's a bit tech in places, you have a long sweeping corner into the first straight with two berm options, you have a jump on to whoops (don't worry it's not a killer!) and two tight inside line options on corners.

The most important thing is you can come up short on every jump without a fall. Wanted to make something easy but fun, and something you can master and really nail without getting too pissed off! Loosely based on the practice track in terms of look and feel.

Hope you all like! Happy shredding  8)j

Download: http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/ayIjsWAD/file.html (Orange download button on right)

teeds

Cheers fella, will give this a run later today see if I can get over them whoops  :)

All aboard....
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

Awesome, look forward to playing this later! :) thanks Fats. Great job with that logo man. :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

wkit454

Gonna shred this track forever on my server  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice I see 6 people playing! Hopefully I'll be done with work soon and can join  ;D

rc4187

just spent about an hour online riding it. No one else came sadly. But I like it. It's got a good flow and feels a lot like a backyard farm track I used to ride. Good job!

teeds

This went down well with all it seems, cracking little track. Nice touch with the moving track side cam too :)

teeds

Quote from: TheFatController on February 12, 2015, 11:52:45 PM
Hopefully I'll be done with work soon and can join  ;D

Did you join in? I'm curious to know your online game name.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No by the time I made it on you lot had gone!

I'm just TheFatController in online profile 8)

PizzaChet

Empty across the board when I tried.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

GDUBMX

Great little track Fats, I def think tho after taking a break from mxb then coming back to it,it def needs physics work still,I just want that more loose back end feel and a possibly traditional 3rd person camera. It's motocross but still feels its has a disconnect. I don't know, iguess I'm just rambling now :) amazing textures tho mate, the setting is quality,it defhas that UK summer day vibe to it.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks man, well beta 3 won't be too long hopefully and there seems to be a lot of bike physics / weights in the works, and the dabbing, can't wait to see what it's like!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

franckyto94

my record  ;D

teeds

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah real nice! I think the best I had the other night was a 58 but then I'm nowhere near as fast as some of you guys, teeds was waiting for me half the time! lol..

I'm quick when no ones looking... honest :D