• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:56:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paints Pack

Started by teeds, February 12, 2015, 02:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

February 12, 2015, 02:24:19 PM Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:56:46 PM by teeds
These skins you guys have done are all great, they make the game feel and look better both individually and collectively. My thanks goes to all you skinners for everything produced.
So that my friends and I can see each others skins I've made a pack of most of the various skins posted on this site. Might this be of interest to others and would any skin makers object to me posting a skin pack link for download? I thought it would make life easier as we're getting a fairly large amount and downloading some can be a PITA.

Here's V4

24/04/15
Added:
OneFiveSeven Designs Honda by nickuzick
Yamaha YZF 350s - Clean And Dirty Versions by GDUBMX *UPDATED 14/03/15*

10/03/15
Added:
One Industries 3000 by Mace-x
Yamaha YZF 350s - Clean And Dirty Versions by GDUBMX
Mototone Motorsports KTM by GDUBMX
Shift Assault 2014 Gear Pack by GDUBMX

20/02/15
Added:
2015 RedBull KTM MXGP - (TC222 Edition) by GDUBMX
Corrected errors in install instructions.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B69-MKQxCg7ITnhncURtdG93YnM&export=download
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Good idea mate, we do really need a content site though.. Might look into setting one up, wouldn't take that long I don't think.

Looking at tracks - when zipped average size is between 80 - 120mb, and considering the current amount of content it wouldn't take much web space at first, plus there are quite a few unlimited web space deals out there.

GDUBMX

I got no objections at all and think its a great idea. I always found Phantry's skin pack on Mxs was really useful. I have askin ready to launch with beta 3 so will let you know when is done.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

OK, this works but is maybe just a temp thing for now. I have divided the 250 and 350 bikes skins that were labelled as such into folders, all others are grouped as they work for both bikes. Some of the paints are missing as they used the same names like "rider" or "glove", it will help loads if any paint could be given a unique name.

If anyone wants to add or remove any paint just post here or pm me.

Download link in OP and includes install instructions.

Enjoy them, I do  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Good work mate. Will be nice to be able to see everyones skin online.

On a side note, content site is a go. Half way through working the upload / download system. Doesn't matter to me how much content is available yet or how much there will be in the future, just want to contribute to my favourite sim and it's community.

GDUBMX

Awesome work guys! What's the site called fats?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It's not up yet, half way through building it. Not getting a lot of time to work on it so far though!

Jamieke22

Can't wait for the site to be up Fats!

MXK_cdub85

You've got my blessing on my releases teeds. Hopefully this community will be more open to collaboration and free releases and not trying to be proprietary like some of the MX Sim people.

teeds

Mace-x

Amazing! thank you fats and teeds :)

Jamieke22

Teeds thank you so much!
Cheers bruh  :D

teeds

teeds

Quote from: TheFatController on February 17, 2015, 10:27:07 PM
On a side note, content site is a go. Half way through working the upload / download system. Doesn't matter to me how much content is available yet or how much there will be in the future, just want to contribute to my favourite sim and it's community.

Good stuff Fats  :)

teeds