• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:45:14 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Adjust camera height and tilt in VR?

Started by Yan-82, June 10, 2022, 03:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan-82

Hey guys,
Is there a way to fix the downward angle of the onboard camera? Tilt and pitch are at zero but it's still looking a bit downward and when i move my head from left to right it's wierd...HELP!!

Also, can you adjust the HEIGHT of the camera? i can only reset it with a key so i have to bend super low, click the key and then im settle over the bike...this is REALLY anoying
@PIBOSO PLZ!!! FIX FIX FIX the game is FULL RETAIL on steam i bought 2 weeks ago and it's AWESOME other than those 2 issues that ALMOST ruins the fun for me right now!!

PLZ GUYS is there a way to edit config? .ini files? anything!!!
THANKS!!!!

d_rugged

hey, I don't know about tilt or anything, but you can do some tricks to make the camera higher. step one: go into the settings and find the keybind for 'VR Reset' (I believe its found on the tab input 3), and set it to something you can easily press while in game (mines on the right dpad button). Okay, now load into the game. Are you in? Great, now the trick, make sure first that your on the 2nd first person camera because its already much higher than the first, then LOOK DOWN AT THE GAS TANK, while looking down at the tank, hit your VR Reset key and it will reset the camera muuuuch higher. Now, it can put you on the bike crooked when you do this but just do it a few times with minor adjustments to where your looking down and you can get it lined up perfectly. GL