• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:12:31 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Different helmet cam

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, February 24, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey,

Would it be possible to make a custom replay cam? Specifically a GoPro style but on the side of the helmet rather than the top, with a slightly larger fov?

Thanks

PiBoSo

It is possible to create a new helmet with a camera in a different position.
The FOV is fixed, though.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ah OK So it has to be done when modelling a new helmet.. Not really something I think I can do! Thought it might be a case of modifying a camera position in a text file or something. Thanks for the quick answer!

teeds

Could you not clone the existing helmet and just change the cam settings on it maybe?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I don't know, I guess if you need to create the camera as an object when making the helmet model you should be able to use the existing helmet..

But I don't have anything that will open EDF's..

It would be good thinking about it to make a helmet model with a GoPro attached. This community needs some modelers!

rc4187

Maybe I'll get around to modeling some things for this game. I spend a lot of spare time developing my own games and development tools so it's hard to find the time to mod other projects. Would be cool to maybe team up with someone so I could model some stuff and perhaps let someone else texture them or even just import them. Save some time and what not.

Mace-x

I can model aswell, in fact i have a husaberg fe-450 almost ready to rip! Altrought i dont quite understand the game modding, that's why i havent done any tracks either  :'(