• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:45:59 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

why i'm can't play MX BIKES on steam ?

Started by scordx222, June 14, 2022, 01:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scordx222

Hi there
i have a problem i just bought the game mx bikes i downloaded it in my pc succesful but when i play the game it get error404 i am using latest windows 10 and pc spec i use cpu i5 6500 gtx 750Ti and someone help me i use steam name TwistzzA

PG SLOT222

PizzaChet

First thing: Try to avoid joining a server without a number in the "PING" column in the server list. Example: "---" ping instead of "113" ping. Otherwise, I always re-try a server I have problems with. Same thing if I join a server and the game crashes, just restart the game and try again. It's a hassle but fixes the problem most of the time. Good luck!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

AZDesertRat

Although this might seem obvious, offline single player mode is Testing.  Race is online multiplayer.  If you just got the game I would highly recommend trying out the different bikes on the stock tracks.  TBH - This game might just  have the best stock tracks in any racing game.  Start on the classic "Forest" and after you can run consistent, clean laps move on to MXB Club.

*Racing online will require added mods, mainly OEM Bike pack and recently released Tyre pack for the OEM bikes. This is because nearly every online server will be running these and if you don't have them installed you will get bike mismatch error.