• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

*WILLING TO PAY" LOOKING FOR TRACK BUILDER FOR MARTIN MX PARK

Started by eyetter784, June 22, 2022, 02:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyetter784

Hey everyone, looking for someone to make a track.

Martin MX in Martin Michigan. It is an amazing track, it was built in MXSIM but not to its full potential.

Let me know if anyone is interested!
I think it would be a very enjoyable and popular track on the server list if done correctly.

Video of Jeff Walker at the track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2SAiGBaF_I

eyetter784

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on June 22, 2022, 06:30:49 PMhttps://youtu.be/Y57JuSNLB1w?list=PLUHOQDU6HkLvFKHKzh9el7MQOXZqvMxdF

Thanks bud if I had the time or skills I forsure would. But i am willing to pay if i get anybody replying that is actually serious!!!

kawirider276

PizzaChet

June 23, 2022, 03:36:37 PM #4 Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 03:41:15 PM by PizzaChet
Quote from: eyetter784 on June 23, 2022, 12:57:07 AM...willing to pay if i get anybody replying that is actually serious!!!
You need to lead with that so you don't get the cold shoulder for panhandling or begging for content. It's something that needs to be shouted out in bold print all over this forum so people learn how the world works a little faster. You see wayyyy too many kids just flat demanding shit on here without a please, thank you or any mention of compensation for so much lost game time while personally attending to your needs. Of course this is not aimed at you eyetter since you did offer money, just my typical ranting.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

eyetter784

Quote from: PizzaChet on June 23, 2022, 03:36:37 PM
Quote from: eyetter784 on June 23, 2022, 12:57:07 AM...willing to pay if i get anybody replying that is actually serious!!!
You need to lead with that so you don't get the cold shoulder for panhandling or begging for content. It's something that needs to be shouted out in bold print all over this forum so people learn how the world works a little faster. You see wayyyy too many kids just flat demanding shit on here without a please, thank you or any mention of compensation for so much lost game time while personally attending to your needs. Of course this is not aimed at you eyetter since you did offer money, just my typical ranting.

Edited the title. Hope that helps lmao. I get your point but also why are people quick to just get on peoples ass... I see more toxic shit involved with this game daily. thanks for the tips

PizzaChet

Quote from: eyetter784 on June 24, 2022, 06:51:17 AM...why are people quick to just get on peoples ass...
Unfortunately, a lot of people have zero sense of compensation. They want something and just straight up ask without any politeness or any sense of barter, trade or monetary value. The time and difficulty in creating a skin, bike or track is lost on them. This new internet model of getting something for nothing is dangerous because that attitude spills over into real life. "I don't have the time to learn, I just want the track." There's also plenty of folks ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get the content they desire, money wise or just learning the skill of content creation. Actually, this community has more active creators than a lot of other titles. MX Simulator has a ton of ungrateful little punks in it's community, but also has spawned some of the greatest content creators.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.