• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:17:45 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta 2 - Launch to Blank Screen

Started by NippleNibbler, February 25, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NippleNibbler

Ok so I downloaded beta 2 after salivating over some of the whips I've seen from youtube. I start the game up, my screen flickers a few times, then goes black. I hit ESC and the press spacebar (or any key) and the game quits (I assume?) and I'm back at my desktop. The mirror I downloaded was Mirror 2. I tried Mirror 3 but it said the config file was corrupt or something and wouldn't even install.

Whats the deal?

PiBoSo

Quote from: NippleNibbler on February 25, 2015, 05:32:02 PM
Ok so I downloaded beta 2 after salivating over some of the whips I've seen from youtube. I start the game up, my screen flickers a few times, then goes black. I hit ESC and the press spacebar (or any key) and the game quits (I assume?) and I'm back at my desktop. The mirror I downloaded was Mirror 2. I tried Mirror 3 but it said the config file was corrupt or something and wouldn't even install.

Whats the deal?

Please try updating the graphics drivers.

Jamieke22

Yeh like PiBoSo said the graphic cards what pc do you have and what graphic card do u use?

NippleNibbler

Quote from: Jamieke22 on February 25, 2015, 07:46:03 PM
Yeh like PiBoSo said the graphic cards what pc do you have and what graphic card do u use?

I believe an Asus R9 290x. I can't remmeber and I'm not at home right now. It's either the 270x or 290x.

Jamieke22

My freind said its a good graphics card did you try reinstalling the game?