• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:27:54 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

purchase code

Started by cozman1793, June 30, 2022, 02:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cozman1793

i've sent 4 emails to the support emails via the main site and have posted here a few days ago...but haven't heard back.

anybody know how to get a replacement key?? I got a new laptop and am trying to re-install the game....TIA

PizzaChet

If you don't delete your emails containing the game key when you got it, you can always go back and get it there!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

cozman1793

Quote from: PizzaChet on June 30, 2022, 09:27:52 PMIf you don't delete your emails containing the game key when you got it, you can always go back and get it there!

have searched endlessly for it but can' tseem to chase it down. Sure would love some help here!

teeds

Try sending a PM to Piboso, you'll need his help with this and he'll need the email address that you made the payment with I believe.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PizzaChet

Quote from: cozman1793 on July 01, 2022, 12:29:31 AM
Quote from: PizzaChet on June 30, 2022, 09:27:52 PMIf you don't delete your emails containing the game key when you got it, you can always go back and get it there!

have searched endlessly for it but can' tseem to chase it down. Sure would love some help here!
Sort your email inbox by "Sender" instead of "Date". It'll be way easier to track down.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

cozman1793

sent PM. Sent multiple emails.
Nothing. Anybody know of another way to contact Pibiso?