• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:41:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paleta Raceway v.1.0 (BETA 3)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 02, 2015, 01:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnzzz

this track is not dsonwloadable anymore on MXB central. for some reason the link has not worked for ages :(

Can someone put this on dropbox and link me please. thanks

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Dude I'm sorry, I tired to get this sorted a while back and couldn't figure out why it stopped working. Unfortunately the way I have it set up it's not just file locations, probably too complex really but I wanted people to have to sign up to download to avoid any potential server overloads as the server it's on is for a separate private business.

I then went through a week of trying to fix my laptop HD and gave up swapping it out, but unfortunately I lost the majority of my stuff including bookmarks and installed stuff. I'm waiting to get cPanel login and password sent to me so I can get in and extract it manually, try and repair it or re-upload.

In the mean time if someone else could dropbox it that would be great..  :)

arnzzz

Quote from: TheFatController on February 07, 2016, 11:09:34 PM
Dude I'm sorry, I tired to get this sorted a while back and couldn't figure out why it stopped working. Unfortunately the way I have it set up it's not just file locations, probably too complex really but I wanted people to have to sign up to download to avoid any potential server overloads as the server it's on is for a separate private business.

I then went through a week of trying to fix my laptop HD and gave up swapping it out, but unfortunately I lost the majority of my stuff including bookmarks and installed stuff. I'm waiting to get cPanel login and password sent to me so I can get in and extract it manually, try and repair it or re-upload.

In the mean time if someone else could dropbox it that would be great..  :)

No big deal mate, I appreciate it as a resource, so thanks for that :)

conceptgraffmxs

this track is amazing i like it ! good job dude :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I feel a bit embarrassed every time I play Paleta online as I've learned loads since I made it, but I'm glad it's such a loved track so I decided a while back it needed revamping. Every single section and jump re-shaped (95% new heightmap), everything re-textured, new objects, new race data..

Paleta Raceway V2 coming soon!  8)

philiaN

𝖙𝖋𝖈

March 23, 2016, 01:40:42 PM #71 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 01:49:33 PM by TheFatController
I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer geo  ::) ;D

Mace-x

BadStar

Yes, excellent! Super excited :) thx!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba