• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:59:59 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Lost Lands

Started by Mace-x, March 03, 2015, 09:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

Hi guys, this is Lost lands open beta 1, prepare to rip the desert up!
any feedback will be appreciated.
if you want a bigger challenge try 250f on it, (yes, the gap can be done  ;D)

i think timing gates are ok, not sure, my best time was a 57.8 seconds on a 350f.

Beta notes:
-Textures are not final, not ruts mask at least.
-Heightmap is final, unless there´s improvement needed or you guys come up with a better idea.
-Objects are planned, i have no idea how to put them.

Hope you guys like it as much as i do!  ;D

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tzcpb7c482c3x83/Lostlands_Beta1.zip

Fangel

Awesome. I'll try it out later! :D

GDUBMX

March 03, 2015, 10:28:39 AM #2 Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:29:19 AM by gdubmx
Thanks mate. Will try soon :)

edit: nice track mate, although not for me. im not a fan of the traction, especially on the approach to "the gap". cool layout tho :D thanks again
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

2 new tracks in 2 days  ;D nice 1
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I had fun with this one, track does need some work.. I spent most of my time on the downhill. Nice scrubbin!  8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/FCRGvNG8ISg?rel=0

Jamieke22

Man Fats dude!
Amazing
How do you whip and scrub
Teach me it man! xD

Mace-x

i´m glad you guys like it ;D

nice edit fats, that downhill section is fun, i love the jump after that and the downhill.

Tomas Pospisil

AZDesertRat

The track loads but I can't see the terrain (but I can ride on it), just an expanse of green from the stock background.  Sort of like what you'd see if you rode off the edge of a map.

ghost

Quote from: AZDesertRat on April 11, 2021, 06:38:52 PMThe track loads but I can't see the terrain (but I can ride on it), just an expanse of green from the stock background.  Sort of like what you'd see if you rode off the edge of a map.
I think it's because it's meant for an older version of the game, but just got put back to the top of the forums.

AZDesertRat

Yep, thats it. Get too jacked up anytime I see a "new" track release, lol.

Nixle

when i load into the track it isn't there like the whole maps invisable

Saltucius

Quote from: Nixle on April 17, 2021, 01:13:09 AMwhen i load into the track it isn't there like the whole maps invisable

Read the thread; this map is from 2015 so probably doesn't work with the current version of the game. Somebody left a reply which bumped it to the top, making it look like a new release, but it's not.

Now stop replying so it doesn't keep getting bumped!