• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:50:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The Race Schedule - Online Race Organizer

Started by GDUBMX, March 03, 2015, 09:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

This thread can be used by anyone who would like to propose an online race where we can agree on a day and time in which we can all race each other.

I suppose this would work a bit better than just hoping someone turns up in those lonely ride sessions! Even if 2 of us sign up,its better than nothing. :)

I'll kick it off by proposing a meet on this Saturday the 7th of March. Let's say 9:30pm GMT. We can use this thread to debate track choice as well as server hosting. (I don't have one)

Anyone interested in burning some laps? I may even record the main moto if we have a good turn out :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Count me in. We could even start by just using a public server, see how many people turn up and start the race when people are ready?

GDUBMX

Yeh man, the ol' classic "practice track" is a good place to start. Hey fats, even if we have a repeat of our janky race from last weekend it'll still be fun, we're both as crap as each other so it makes for good racing lmao! :)

Mace-x

i´d love to play!
altrought my internet is not too good so i might have lag :(

Mace-x

omg, just played online with teeds and arnzzz, i fucking love it! :D

altrought you cant really race close, there´s lag and the bikes position is not accurate, they swap places like a "noise"

teeds

I'm up for saturday, not sure it'll be a good idea to use the start gate start though unfortunately but we can work around that. Practice track - 9.30 - noted  :) I'll see if I can get the doc in house too.

Was sweet running some laps with you Mace, had a good blast while I could actually see you. Considering your ping of about 350 it ran better than I thought, where in the world are you from man and why have you still got a 56k modem?  ;) eheh
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Mace-x

March 04, 2015, 02:12:01 PM #6 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 02:14:18 PM by Mace-x
Sup teeds! :D
I'm from chile, my problem is that i dont have a home isp, i use my cellphone 3g to play online and it has a download rate of 200kbps, still better than nothing hahahaha.

It was pretty sweet to go racing full speed ahead while whipping ;D
altrought i think all the noise and weird bike movements was because of my internet, i hope to move to the city in the upcoming months, there i can have a decent isp ;D

Edit:
oh nooo, just notices is the saturday 7, i wont be at home  :'(
i'll be up and running today and tomorrow tho ;D

teeds

Quote from: Mace-x on March 04, 2015, 02:12:01 PM
I'm from chile, my problem is that i dont have a home isp, i use my cellphone 3g to play online and it has a download rate of 200kbps, still better than nothing hahahaha.

Oh wow  :o lol, i'm surprised it works that well. Just to gee you up a bit, know that it works really smoothly online with others  :P

I will almost certainly be on later today - All aboard! 

𝖙𝖋𝖈

What time you normally on teeds? I'm up for a bit of racing tonight - Mrs is out for a couple of hours  ;D

teeds

Sweet fats, I normally get on about 19.30-20.00

GDUBMX

Damn it, I'm working :) anyone around and for a bit Friday night also? Add me on steam: G-DUB MX

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Figured you were Gdub saw you left message on steam this morning, just call a sicky  ;D

Vortex_Damien

im down for a Friday night race... we could do it the same time that we would have done it on Saturday

al167

GDUBMX