• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:18:42 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The Race Schedule - Online Race Organizer

Started by GDUBMX, March 03, 2015, 09:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Was good fun! Really nice to ride with more than 2 or 3 people.

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

seemysound7

Hello,

Am I doing anything wrong, when I click race it take sme to the screen to see any servers, but I see none. I then click the world tab and all my tracks pop up with a 0/40 (etc.) on all of them. My question is, is there nobody really racing yet, or online working at all? Coul dit possibly be I just do not know what I am doing? :o

PizzaChet

There's nothing you're doing wrong. After beta 3 that's sure to improve. Try on weekends for better results. I've been in empty servers just to have 4 or 5 others join within less than 15 mins. Keep trying!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

I've been online a couple of times in the last few days. Will post here again when going for it.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

BadStar

Friday night I am good to go but I'm central u.s. so my 5:30pm is most of your 10:30pm ..

Best time would be Saturday, ANYTIME!!!! Just need to know in advanced.

ALSO:

Does anyone have a friend who really wants to enjoy MXB but can't afford it? I would like to sometimes give away copies of MXB.  If you have any ideas, let me know.. may do a utube thing sometimes.

If you have a friend(not rich, lol) who would like a copy, PM me and I can add you in the list for whatever competition/attendance to a race is required.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime