• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:35:50 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Tell us when you´re online!

Started by Mace-x, March 05, 2015, 02:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

May 14, 2015, 10:49:06 AM #45 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:53:25 AM by teeds
Ahh yea I remember, not seen you on before, 1st time on last night?

It's great we get stats on this site for Paleta, it seems to have been adopted as an official track, nice 1 Pibs, WTG Fats ;)

Oh and also if anyone comes on line and gets crashes more than once shortly after joining, tell us in the server chat when you re-connect. We can then restart the server and if you join shortly after the restart the crashes will most probably not occur. But you need to speak up as others can't see anything in the chat that indicates you've had a problem and re-joined.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

teeds

HornetMaX

Quote from: teeds on May 14, 2015, 10:49:06 AM
It's great we get stats on this site for Paleta, it seems to have been adopted as an official track, nice 1 Pibs, WTG Fats ;)
Hmm .. if it is like GPB, the fact the track is listed there has nothing to do with it being "offical". The track author simply has to register the track and the stats will appear.

Very nice track nonetheless !

MaX.

ChrisK

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 17, 2015, 04:04:23 PM
Quote from: teeds on May 14, 2015, 10:49:06 AM
Hmm .. if it is like GPB, the fact the track is listed there has nothing to do with it being "offical". The track author simply has to register the track and the stats will appear.

Very nice track nonetheless !

MaX.

Thanks, and yes, I added the track code as described in the track editing thread.

teeds

Ahh I See, didn't know that was possible  :) good stuff

Mace-x

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I might be on in about 20 mins or so  8) If it doesn't crash of course  :P

Mace-x

Nope, still doesnt connect, there was one time i could join, maybe my internet is too slow for syncing terrain deformation, after beta 3 worked pretty decent, now it doesnt :/

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Since we seem to need a server restart before playing online, how about tonight? If anyone is up for it, set a time (GMT maybe? Server time is UK I think) and we can all be ready to jump in.. Really miss the online atmosphere we had going briefly in Beta 2..

teeds

teeds

September 25, 2015, 01:06:59 PM #56 Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 01:09:45 PM by teeds
Unusually there were 4 of us on line last night!  8) Myself, doc1 and 2 others both named "unnamedprofile" lol Good to see people on, names would be a bonus guys  ;D

Probably be on for a while later today, keep an eye on - http://stats.mx-bikes.com/servers.php

Don't forget to get Mace's new track in your game http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=744.0

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Damn, how?... Maybe I'll try again, I miss it. Teeds post up next time you guys are on and I'll try and get in.

Mace-x

My track is on a server!, love you guys!  ;D

As soon as i have internet i´ll join for some laps, i usually can play around 21:00, here´s my current time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/chile/santiago

Anyone can play at that hour? seems i´m the only one xD

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah, 1am is a little late / early for me ;)