• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:13 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Tell us when you´re online!

Started by Mace-x, March 05, 2015, 02:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

is the online chat broken?
i cant talk to anyone, or perhaps nobody wants to answer me  :'( hahahaha

acr21

I think it is because no one was answering me either.

Mace-x

I knew you were wakestyle, in fact i asked you hahaha
nice races mate  :)

acr21

Yeah that was fun. I couldn't see anything you were saying. Thought everyone was just quiet.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sorry, didn't stay long. Everything was really jerky, mace your connection is pretty bad mate! You might have been 20 feet in front of me but every now and then you would lag back and I hit your lag.

Mace-x

Quote from: TheFatController on March 09, 2016, 10:36:13 AM
Sorry, didn't stay long. Everything was really jerky, mace your connection is pretty bad mate! You might have been 20 feet in front of me but every now and then you would lag back and I hit your lag.

Yes it is, my connection sucks  :'(
Hopefully i´ll be taking off my actual place this year into a bigger city and with a decent internet.  ;D

HornetMaX

From GPB experience, when the chat no longer works it generally means the server has gone nuts and must be restarted.

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

Guys, i´ll be online now if anoyone is up for some races!  :)
they see me lagging, they hatin!  8)

PizzaChet

Quote from: Mace-x on March 09, 2016, 03:15:26 AM
...perhaps nobody wants to answer me  :'( hahahaha
So it wasn't just me.:P  :-[ I'm also wondering why my laptimes show up for Forest, Practice and Enduro, but not Holjes. It's a .fr server and the only one I've seen running SM. Any ideas why?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

teeds

Quote from: PizzaChet on March 17, 2016, 04:41:43 AM
Quote from: Mace-x on March 09, 2016, 03:15:26 AM
...perhaps nobody wants to answer me  :'( hahahaha
So it wasn't just me.:P  :-[ I'm also wondering why my laptimes show up for Forest, Practice and Enduro, but not Holjes. It's a .fr server and the only one I've seen running SM. Any ideas why?

Maybe the server just needs a reset, seen servers stop registering times before. Running stock bikes?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PizzaChet

Yes, stock bikes. I bet it's already registered too. Thanks for the reply.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Ikkiz

MotardMatt

GDUBMX

March 24, 2016, 06:32:44 PM #104 Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:38:33 PM by gdubmx
I'll be up for some motos later on guys,  about 4 hours time.  Hopefully I can make a nice online video with some good battles.
here is my gear too. http://www.mediafire.com/download/bd9wyfaul8bybkk/dub+stuff+UPDATED.zip
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />