• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:59:55 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Tell us when you´re online!

Started by Mace-x, March 05, 2015, 02:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

This thread is to join or know who will be online, hopefully we can coordinate some practices :)

i´ll start, i´m online in paleta raceway right now if anyone wanna join :D

MXK_cdub85

online right now with a friend in the bring it server at paleta

Vortex_Damien

Mace-x

i´ll be playing on paleta raceway if someone wants to join! ;D

PizzaChet

I got online to the Paleta server and Dakota showed up and lapped me a few times before bailing. I'm so slow.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

wkit454

Quote from: PizzaChet on March 09, 2015, 10:06:22 PM
I got online to the Paleta server and Dakota showed up and lapped me a few times before bailing. I'm so slow.
haha i wanted to have you join my ts but i had to run

PizzaChet

I got online to the Paleta server again last night for a while and sorted out my input setup. Filtering down the input settings helped me a lot with just staying up on two wheels longer. Linearity down to %5 and smoothing on. I also was at Practice track a while. I'll post here first next time lol.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

Going online to Practice track for warmup. I'll be on for an hour or so.

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

shanebell618

I'll be online off and on tonight

teeds

I'm gonna run some laps for a while
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

shanebell618

PizzaChet

Still working on my flight-stick control! lol.  You said you hardly use lean. I switched to auto tranny and re-assigned l/r lean to the keyboard and instantly had less crashes.

shanebell618

The rider lean has it's good moments, but if you're just trying to stay upright I would hardly ever use it.