• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:29:50 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

CRF250R Skin Issue. PLEASE HELP!

Started by Rossybrah, September 24, 2022, 01:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossybrah

Well, for some reason the Yoshi r-9 exhaust image wrap is not showing up on the bike, but the rest of the paint for the bike is. Even when I change the decals myself or add images like sponsor logos.  I never even once touched the pipe images since I have been making my own Decals, but I thought I remembered seeing the Yoshi exhaust working when I first downloaded the OEMs, but I have upwards of 30 plus concussions and a few times fractured and a shattered skull, so my short-term memory is all but gone these days.  I tried redownloading them after I removed all the paints to a separate location while I reinstalled the OEMs just to see if the exhaust would be there when I did.  Well... The Yoshi exhaust did not come up but sure enough it was on the CRF250R template from the start, of course.  So, I am stuck now, and I don't have the Blender file for the CRF250R which I believe reconnecting the image texture to the exhaust in that blender file is where the problem needs to be fixed, as I think when the paint connects to the bike it does not connect the exhaust image.  Is there public access to the CRF250R Blender file or another way to do it or even something else going on that someone else might know about? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new to the game and the community and being in the hospital for the 100th time for a few months and not being able to ride or race for years this game has given me at the very least enough of the thrill from the sport I so dearly love and has just probably come just in time to save my life, CTE is a very scary thing to try and live with, especially as you get older. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Rossy  8)

Trustyblades

kcrabb223

The exhaust is now a seperate texture. Download frosty's exhaust pack and put the tga files in paint ed with your bike.

https://mxb-mods.com/frostys-23-crf-exhaust-pack