• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:07:57 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

First Person camera suggestion

Started by daffernn, March 12, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyMac

I guess FatController is keeping that mod to himself haha.

I saw this on RacerXOnline today with writer critiquing rider style and how good Musquin looked in this photo. I had to share lol 
http://racerxonline.com/2015/04/14/breakdown-technique-talk:P ...

Adalgood

hello, I do not want to spam other games but I want to serve as an example. I played mxsimulator first person ever but in the mxbikes not get to set the camera to my taste ... the question: I can modify the file without cameras.cfg mismatch error when entering an online server?

Cameras.cfg within the file there are 5 different cameras. What is the second camera on board the mxbikes?

Sorry for my English.

Snappe

What about the first person view do you want to change?

I think cameras.cfg will be controlling the replay cameras only.

Adalgood

I like to use the second camera on board that moves with the rider's weight but I can not sit further back in the seat, I only see the fender. If I want to see the handlebars of the bike I have to use the "FOV" and "Pitch" and lose sight elsewhere. There should be an option to let you sit further back or later in the seat of the bike without affecting the "FOV" or the "Pitch". I do not know if I explained well...

Adalgood

Quote from: TheFatController on March 16, 2015, 11:12:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/v/HDYdycUR17k?rel=0

This is a good example for my

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That was achieved by changing the fov and tilt I think I'm the profile in documents. Nothing to do with changing rider position..

Adalgood

Quote from: TheFatController on March 04, 2016, 01:13:25 PM
That was achieved by changing the fov and tilt I think I'm the profile in documents. Nothing to do with changing rider position..

Thanks! You mind telling me what values you use?

Wedgewood

With the second First Person View(helmet cam) I find the best values are FOV 115, Pitch 25, Tilt 0, corner anticipation off.  In the game the FOV will only go to 100 but I find 115 gives better peripherals and allows you to look into the turn a bit without using corner anticipation which can make you think you're leaned over less than you are.  It also causes less bumps in the camera making it easier to focus your eyes on where you want to go.  To change the FOV to 115 you have to go into your documents folder on your PC, find the folder Piboso the then inside open folders MS bikes and Profiles then then click your profile name.  At this point there is a file called profile.ini   , if you open this file you can find FOV and change to 115 and save.  This will give you 115 FOV in the game but if you ever change a setting in game and save it will revert back to 100FOv untill you change it again.  It sounds like a pain to go through all the trouble to change it but I find it makes the bikes much easier to control.  I use a 27 inch monitor and I don't get any distortion while using 115 Fov.