• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:17:36 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Import custom helmet

Started by Dan, March 25, 2015, 09:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I would like to import a model (vintage) I am trying to achieve ...

I just exported once finished? EDF in? oo there has other manipulations to do next? thank you. it is not a hurry, I still work !!!

a+

Dan

:-[
pfffff

Dan

it's okay now !  ;D
WIP ...................  8)

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Mace-x

It's a vintage helmet, like ronnie mac's xD
looking nice! :D

Dan

no it is not a trial helmet!  ;D ;D ;D look at the picture below

Well, I have another problem, textures in paints folder are not taken into effect, I had to do something stupid in 3dsmax ...  :-\

PizzaChet

Lol! Sorry my bad. How high-tech it must've looked with those Scott ski-boots. Is that Bailey?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice job mate! I like the retro look, not sure I'd use it much but getting the model in game and working nicely that deserves a serious thumbs up!

Looking forward to seeing what you come out with in the future  ;)

PizzaChet

At least it was an honest mistake!  :P

Dan

I even finished and I put some finishing touches on available for those who are interress ...  ;)

thisisdef

Quote from: Dan on April 05, 2015, 06:15:06 PM
I even finished and I put some finishing touches on available for those who are interress ...  ;)

Looks great!
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.