• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:54:47 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Some ideas that would help immensely.

Started by CBL Gaming, October 01, 2014, 03:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBL Gaming

1. Adjustable first person height, angle, position etc etc.

At the moment the first person view feels really fake. It leans too far forward but not far enough back. If you guys could make it so the first person rider leans back more and we could manually adjust the height, angle and position to our liking. (Like MXS) This would be fantastic.

2. We desperately need more control during take off and mid air. Feels so sketchy during lift off.

The suggestion nails it. I feel like a complete squid every time I take off. If you guys could tweak the physics so we at least have SOME control. This would help the game 10 fold.

In saying this, I realize the game is only in beta stages and for what it's worth. I absolutely love this game.

But I hope you take my suggestions into consideration because it needs it. <3 you guys xx

-Ben McLeod

CBL Gaming.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: CBL Gaming on October 01, 2014, 03:46:49 PM
1. Adjustable first person height, angle, position etc etc.

At the moment the first person view feels really fake. It leans too far forward but not far enough back. If you guys could make it so the first person rider leans back more and we could manually adjust the height, angle and position to our liking. (Like MXS) This would be fantastic.

I know it is already possible to change the angle, as I have already done so. I disagree that we should be able to change the height and position though. I love the helmet cam, exactly the right height to be around eye level, which is realistic. Ur just mad because you dont have your chest cam settings from mxs Ben lol :P

BOBR6 84

CBL.. #2 fully agree.. its killin me lol. need some control..

CBL Gaming

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on October 01, 2014, 06:54:26 PMUr just mad because you dont have your chest cam settings from mxs Ben lol :P

haha! Na I don't mind the settings we have now. I just wan't to be able to move the camera backwards so we can see more of the tank and shrouds when we lean back.

cedric van roeyen

the ability to map the front and rear brake to one trigger would also hel imensly. I think ;)