• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:02:39 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Newbie questions... Bike Mods and Beta18

Started by mmccoy9661, December 05, 2022, 06:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmccoy9661

I am new to the game and PC gaming in general.. I have about 8 hours on it total and am starting to download Mods.. I purchased the game through steam if that matters.

1) On my version I only have 3 bikes available, but on the beta18 read sheet it looks like I should have more which makes me thing that I don't have the most updated version??? I uninstalled and then reinstalled through steam, but same bikes. How do I tell if I have beta18b?

2) I have downloaded tracks and played them in the game no problem, but whatever I do I cannot get the bikes to show up. I downloaded the OEM pack and have trying uploading them multiple times without luck. Any insight is appreciated. I have downloaded WinRAR hoping that would help, but still no luck.

Thanks! Matt

PizzaChet

Quote from: mmccoy9661 on December 05, 2022, 06:30:39 PMHow do I tell if I have beta18b?
Hey Matt. In the MX Bikes main menu, hit ctrl-v and you'll see the current version in the bottom-right corner of your screen. As far as the bikes go, make sure you have the correct format in the correct location. Some files are .pkz files that you DON'T unzip. Pay attention to the destination folder and make sure it's in "documents" location instead of the Steam location. Not the best help but good luck!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.