• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:20:37 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

I can join all the servers but people cant join my hosted ones

Started by be1t69, January 01, 2023, 12:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

be1t69

For the sake of people who may be having the problem. I can join any server and all servers on the list in game and all my friends can join mine. Unfortunately it seems that when I host a server, people join then disconnect. I dont know what error they are having obviously but is it something I downloaded? A setting I have wrong? I did all the new oem stuff and tires so Im not sure why people cant join. ID LIKE TO HOST FUN RACES LOL!!! If it doesnt makes sense, thanks anyways

teeds

Quote from: be1t69 on January 01, 2023, 12:05:07 AMFor the sake of people who may be having the problem. I can join any server and all servers on the list in game and all my friends can join mine. Unfortunately it seems that when I host a server, people join then disconnect.

So all your friends can join your server but no one else can? Are those who can join your server in the same house as you perhaps?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

be1t69

Not in the same house! I feel like since we wanted to see eachothers skins we downloaded the same bikes/gear/tires/etc. All the latest OEM packs and all of that.

teeds

If your friends can join your server via public internet but others on public internet can't, I'm stumped. Do you have Hamachi or something setup with your fiends?
Normally this is just a case of opening ports on your router, but it sounds like you've must of done that already.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba