• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:01:00 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game crashing pc issue

Started by slimshade1, January 04, 2023, 07:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimshade1

Noticed the issue last night I had been playing for about 2 hours and the game went black and my pc reset. Went to load back in got into the map rode made half a lap and it shut down again lowered the graphics settings and it fixed it for the night. This morning I played about an hour and a half issue came back, I'm just playing in testing seems to do it on stock tracks as well as modded tracks. I tried doing a fresh install with no change. I can play beamng just fine. Any ideas on what the issue could be

Pc specs are
GPU: 1080ti
CPU: AMD ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16 GB
Storage: 1 TB SSD

teeds

Other than checking Windows and your GPU drivers are up to date, check to see if you have 2 GPU's in the device manager under display adaptors. If you do you'll need to make sure MXBikes is using the correct one, several others have had this issue recently were the game uses the Intel CPU GPU and it can't take the load.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

LostMisfit

So yes your computer isnt seeing the game as an actual game so it assumes its an app therefore using only your CPU to run the graphics of your game, Worry not easy fix. In you computers search bar search (Graphic Settings) now find MX Bikes, if you dont see it there click add custom program/app and find the MX Bikes EXE now click that and it says (Options) click that and youll see, (NVIDIA Graphics High Performance)... Problem Solved, Thank You