• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:31:13 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Stadiums, Arenas, etc...

Started by DjFIL, March 03, 2014, 02:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjFIL

Will there be options to build supercross and arenacross tracks within stadiums/arenas/warehouses/etc?

DD

AKA custom track objects. I blueberry this was asked already, and the answer was yes.

PiBoSo

Quote from: DjFIL on March 03, 2014, 02:30:01 AM
Will there be options to build supercross and arenacross tracks within stadiums/arenas/warehouses/etc?

No reason why not.

nickuzick

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 03, 2014, 11:39:51 AM

No reason why not.

Thanks, than Mx Bikes is for sure going to be better than Sim

Ruubs

Quote from: nickuzick on March 05, 2014, 04:10:32 PM

No reason why not.

Erm.

I first want to see the physics, I kinda get the feeling that the physics won't be 'THAT' great. Especially in SX, I would love to see supercross gameplay in the next video (Hint Piboso and Snappe  ;D). If you guys need an SX track, pm me, I've got one (textures not done yet)

MotoRogers499

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 05, 2014, 04:49:14 PM
Quote from: nickuzick on March 05, 2014, 04:10:32 PM

No reason why not.

Erm.

I first want to see the physics, I kinda get the feeling that the physics won't be 'THAT' great. Especially in SX, I would love to see supercross gameplay in the next video (Hint Piboso and Snappe  ;D). If you guys need an SX track, pm me, I've got one (textures not done yet)

Im curious if they did any supercross testing with the MXB physics. If they havent, sooner the better.
PM PiBoso, because a motocross game without supercross is going to be dull during sx season..

moto28

Im sure they have this planned out. Due to the fact this topic is about stadiums which 9/10 stadiums are a symbol of supercross or supercross styled tracks. So they obviously know theres interest so i think its probably being planned for

DjFIL

Glad to hear it.  Like the compact stadium/indoor style tracks over outdoor tracks.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

If the physics are right then theres no reason the game shouldn't be capable of any discipline.  I.e if it rides well and realistic in mx then it will in sx, freeride, whatever... hopefully  8)

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on March 06, 2014, 01:09:10 PM
If the physics are right then theres no reason the game shouldn't be capable of any discipline.  I.e if it rides well and realistic in mx then it will in sx, freeride, whatever... hopefully  8)
If the bike turns slow, it won't work in sx. In sx you sometimes cut the corner really fast, and if that's not posible, sx won't be that fun at all.
Another thing wich needs to be perfect in sx is the physics in air and when coming up a small steep jump or a wall-jump. Getting trown off the bike every jump won't be a lot of fun either.

I'd also like to know how the physics handle deep ruts and bumps, like on most of the gp tracks created by haggqviste and rafagas for mxs.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 06, 2014, 03:01:24 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on March 06, 2014, 01:09:10 PM
If the bike turns slow, it won't work in sx. In sx you sometimes cut the corner really fast, and if that's not posible, sx won't be that fun at all.
Another thing wich needs to be perfect in sx is the physics in air and when coming up a small steep jump or a wall-jump. Getting trown off the bike every jump won't be a lot of fun either.

I'd also like to know how the physics handle deep ruts and bumps, like on most of the gp tracks created by haggqviste and rafagas for mxs.

I see your point at least on the cornering, I suppose what I mean is as long as the capability to do whatever you should be able to do on a bike is there, then it will work in sx a treat  8)

moto28

Yea exactly. I think as long as the physics are there you will be able to do either

onlyonetone

As far as cornering speed goes. All that can be done in setup.