• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:27:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Always Air Wheeling on SX?

Started by Danner734, February 10, 2023, 09:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danner734

Really would appreciate some help, trying to learn SX and I can't seem to keep my front end to not want to point towards the sky every jump. I come from MX Simulator, so maybe it's just the way I play. If it's a common issue, with a common fix please let me know!

DHeals45

lean forward at the top of the take off

PizzaChet

Quote from: Danner734 on February 10, 2023, 09:18:53 PMI can't seem to keep my front end to not want to point towards the sky every jump.
Technique aside, I found that once you get the sag for a particular bike set, you can tailor your suspension to fight exactly your problem! I won't/can't list all of the numbers right now since I'm on break at work. I just use less high-speed rebound damping in the rear(Higher number in bike setup menu) and more high-speed rebound damping in the front(Lower number in bike setup menu) to fight high front end all the time. This allows the rear to spring back faster and prevents the front from springing back as fast. Just start with no more than 3 clicks at a time. Also, you might try just one end at a time, but both at the same time in opposite directions will help more. Hope this made sense and helped!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.