• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:06:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Forum Development

Started by Robert196, February 02, 2014, 01:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXK_cdub85

Would be great if Tapatalk integration were implemented...it's very user friendly on both sides  8)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Never used tap talk as it costs and im a cheapskate, but are there any free responsive themes for this forum? They change size and layout of buttons etc. for different devices / resolutions automatically.  8)

al167

limit to one post per day per person on forums. some people are bombarding the forums with pages irrelevant info. it would make people search as most answers are covered already.
I am getting frustrated reading moto28 and MotoRogers499 comments. its like spam in your Hotmail account.

also I tried to add a youtube vid using the flash button but I couldn't get it to work. could someone please do a quick tutorial?

MotoRogers499

March 08, 2014, 04:33:19 AM #18 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 04:36:39 AM by MotoRogers499
We need an offtopic category soon, so forum members can chat about things and get to know each other without being looked down upon.

Quote from: al167 on March 08, 2014, 03:25:32 AM
I tried to add a youtube vid using the flash button but I couldn't get it to work. could someone please do a quick tutorial?

I would help, but it would be offtopic spam if I explained how to do it in the Forum Development wishlist thread. Sorry :D

GDUBMX

No you and your moto 28 mate need each others phone numbers so you can arrange a date instead of hitting on eachother publicly lol :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MotoRogers499

Quote from: gdubmx on March 08, 2014, 10:33:07 AM
No you and your moto 28 mate need each others phone numbers so you can arrange a date instead of hitting on eachother publicly lol :)

way to keep it on topic gdub, and you were just the same before you deleted half your posts so you wouldnt look bad xD

giopanda

Motorogers you're starting to get very boring..

MXK_cdub85

There is most definitely a need for additional moderation already. It's really unfortunate that a couple bad apples can really spoil the whole bushel. I would like to second the idea of being able to block posts from people that you choos to do so.

Motorogers...you are either very young or very naive. Please just control yourself man. It's really easy to not hit post...

FactoryBR21

MotoRogers499

Boring? I thought i was too active. I can crank it up a notch if you'd like ;)
Bad apple? Nahhhh man im fresh from the orchard! But seriously, dont call me any apple. If anything, im a pear. Yup, definitely a pear.