• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:46:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game is crashing

Started by Catturd, March 28, 2023, 02:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catturd

My game is crashing every time I try to run oem bikes. I just purchased the game 2 days ago. I've re-download everything. My Nvidia card is up to date. Not sure what else to try. Can't play online with oem?

Catturd

teeds

Describe exactly at what point it crashes, is it when you click the button to go to track or?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Catturd

I'm having this exact problem when trying to use any of the OEM bikes. Any mod tracks I've downloaded seem to work just fine. But the moment I try to use an Oem Bike I can stay in the Pits screen for ever but the moment I click go to track I will load in for no more than 5 seconds and the game will crash 100% of the time. A fiction or explanation would be nice thank you!

teeds

You've probably got a tyre file problem, clear the tyres folder and re-extract the OEM tyres. That might fix it.

Catturd

What exact Tyre files do I need in order for the oem bike pack to work?

PizzaChet

Quote from: Catturd on March 29, 2023, 07:51:10 PMWhat exact Tyre files do I need in order for the oem bike pack to work?
If you start over(delete all of your, you can just unzip this into your Documents/PiBoSo/MX Bikes/Mods and all of the correct filepaths will be filled with the correct content. You can also hunt down the "Tyre patch" file and just unzip that and overwrite existing files. I have a hunch you're not a PC nerd, so just go and empty your mods folders and unzip this into it... https://mxb-mods.com/oem-bike-pack
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Catturd

i understand that and have tried that multiple times. the bikes wont even show up at all when i do that.... i also dont know what other patch downloads i need on top of the full oem pack. Simply just unzipping the download file into my mx bikes mod folder didnt work at all. But thank you for the help. ive spent over 15hrs at this point trying to get this to work and havent had any resolutions.

Catturd

Quote from: Catturd on March 29, 2023, 11:54:05 PMi understand that and have tried that multiple times. the bikes wont even show up at all when i do that.... i also dont know what other patch downloads i need on top of the full oem pack. Simply just unzipping the download file into my mx bikes mod folder didnt work at all. But thank you for the help. ive spent over 15hrs at this point trying to get this to work and havent had any resolutions.

Catturd

doesnt work. ive tried about ten times. and about ten different ways. infact the bikes arebnt in the game at all when i try this way

PizzaChet

Sorry man. Some people have a way with MX Bikes....others just...not...have...way?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Catturd

teeds

Quote from: Catturd on March 28, 2023, 07:40:42 PMBut the moment I try to use an Oem Bike I can stay in the Pits screen for ever but the moment I click go to track I will load in for no more than 5 seconds and the game will crash 100% of the time.

Just to clarify, do you get to see the bike on track and before it crashes?

kammpaul435

Quote from: teeds on March 30, 2023, 09:35:14 AM
Quote from: Catturd on March 28, 2023, 07:40:42 PMBut the moment I try to use an Oem Bike I can stay in the Pits screen for ever but the moment I click go to track I will load in for no more than 5 seconds and the game will crash 100% of the time.

Just to clarify, do you get to see the bike on track and before it crashes?
so if i go in to the game and load onto a track everything is fine in the pit, but if i press on start so i can ride i see my bike 2 seconds and then my game crashes
i also tried to delete my tyre files and download gio pandas mods but that doesnt work

PizzaChet

What are your computer specs? Are you using realistic graphics settings that your machine can handle? If you're at 3840X2160 resolution, try going down to 2560x1440 or 2048X1080. Each step down greatly reduces the load on your system. How full is your hard drive or SSD? There's other factors to smooth running.