• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 04:52:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game is crashing

Started by Catturd, March 28, 2023, 02:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Quote from: kammpaul435 on March 31, 2023, 04:28:07 PMso if i go in to the game and load onto a track everything is fine in the pit, but if i press on start so i can ride i see my bike 2 seconds and then my game crashes

Given this, check to see if you have 2 GPU's, if you do Windows is probably using the wrong one and you can easily fix that.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Spicy

Hi i am also having the same problem i can load in all the bikes, see them in the selector screen and when i go to the track i can see it on track. When i try to test it though i cant move, theres no sound and the game crashes within 5 seconds. I have spent a lot of time trouble shooting this. and my graphics card is powerful enough to run these bikes so i dont know what the issue is. help?

teeds

Quote from: Spicy on June 21, 2023, 11:23:40 AMHi i am also having the same problem i can load in all the bikes, see them in the selector screen and when i go to the track i can see it on track. When i try to test it though i cant move, theres no sound and the game crashes within 5 seconds. I have spent a lot of time trouble shooting this. and my graphics card is powerful enough to run these bikes so i dont know what the issue is. help?

But do you have 2 GPU's?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba