• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:56:48 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Racing games

Started by Mace-x, April 28, 2015, 06:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

Hi guys, any fellow sim-racer here?

I love assetto corsa and Richard burns rally.

i´m hyped for this:
http://www.youtube.com/v/bVdgJKoY-6Y

Codemasters went back to Colin mcrae rally days, i´m both hyped and scared, hope they dont screw this up :D

GDUBMX

yeh i got this today, way better than DIRT 3 etc.as an old school Colin Mcrae racer back in the day im glad  its gone back to its roots with proper navigation and no rewind. Not full sim but its a lovely balance imo.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

Fuck, couldnt help it... bought it xD

Downloading right now, i´ll be able to play tomorrow, hope it´s good  ;D

al167

wow looks nice! I didn't even know they where working on it. Im going to get this too! I loved the Mcrae rally games, and dirt 1 and 2 where pretty good too, for some reason Mcrae seamed more realistic to me than Richards burns rally (but everyone else seems to disagree),
Im also into asseto corsa and Rfactor 2 car sims and use a G27 Wheel.

I cant wait until oculus rift retail version comes out, will bring these and mxb to life hopefully!

Braap570

are you just talking about racing games for computer? i will play (next week) project cars on ps4... cant wait!

Mace-x

Any platform actually  :)

I have project cars alpha/beta and i dont like it, the cars are so weird to drive xD
Hopefully the final version will be different, last time i´ve played was about 5 months ago tho.

Braap570

oh shit doesnt sound that good :'D hm we will see :)
hopefully it will be a good one :)

arnzzz

Im really unhappy with Dirt Rally's FFB on my DFGT. Ill be honest i think its terrible.

Which is a massive shame, as i think if the FFB was good then the whole thing would be amazing, because the tracks and cars seem really
good, i just cannot bring myself to play it anymore while it feels like it does :(

PizzaChet

I saw a lot of hype for another Codemasters title. That had me skeptical right away. I'll await a review by a trusted source instead of someone that can't get over "that sound!" lol. I can't seem to get the YouTube embed code right. Help?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Copy the URL out from the middle of the 'embed' code on your vid page, replace the word 'embed' in the URL with 'v' and shove it inside some flash tags.. Something like  flash=640,400 works good  ;)

Mace-x

Finally downloaded it.

The game is pretty great compared to dirt series.
No, is not Richard burns rally, Yes, it is Colin Mcrae Rally.

The physics are not great but they are enjoyable, the game is cruel, one crash and bye bye championship hahaha love it!
They are bringing rallcross and hillclimb, along with daily, Weekly and Monthly races/championship, one try per race, no restart, sounds awesome right?  ;D

Braap570

Does someone of you racing project cars on ps4?!
i like that game! :)

GDUBMX

Quote from: Braap570 on May 07, 2015, 10:34:02 AM
Does someone of you racing project cars on ps4?!
i like that game! :)
On PC. :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

iceberg

Just bought and try Project cars, beautfull and good feeling even with a 360 controller

ChrisK

i'm senior member on pcars and involed since alpha stage, for me its the best racing sim atm