• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:27:19 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Racing games

Started by Mace-x, April 28, 2015, 06:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaChet

Well Chris, it sounds like your using your keyboard to drive, or you haven't really tried any other driving sims. I'm a recent convert to rFactor 2 and have had iRacing for some time. I would bet Assetto Corsa would feel better than pCars based on what I read other folks opinions. There's plenty out there.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

ChrisK

i own ac, rfactor, lfs, gtr, gtr2, gtl etc.

pcars have the best combi for me atm =graphic/physics, crash system, reality, singleplayer/story, sandbox carrer

i dont say its the most realistic sim i say its the best sim for me

since my momo have a handlebar and bike brakes i use my xbox 360 controller for car games

arnzzz

I have Project Cars on PC, it looks great and its a fun game, but I dont think i would call it a simulator, not when you put it up against the likes of rFactor 2 and GSC Extreme. Even Assetto Corsa makes the driving odel in Cars seem very arcade imho.

That said, its the best looking racing game on the market imho, and it is still amazing fun to drive, as long as your not looking for hardcore simming then you wont be dissapointed :)

Mace-x

Have you guys checked Dirt rally?

it got tons of new features!

thereĀ“s a shitload of content going on, a partnership with Rx, reworked ffb, etc!

Also Assetto Corsa released the 1.2 patch with a track and around 5 new cars for free, yay!

PizzaChet

I've been playing DiRT Rally since it dropped right after I installed RSRBR '15. I was hesitant to say it was better, but after getting used to the difference between the two, I'm slowly realizing that all it needs is clutch support/mapping and they have a winner. I still keep Richard Burns installed since it's like the Grand Prix Legends of rally games.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.