• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bad pc Help

Started by Noahttttttt, April 11, 2023, 07:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noahttttttt

I have a very bad pc and I am looking for help running and some recommendations for easy to run tracks. Love the game but it's super laggy for me

PizzaChet

This takes some serious soul searching and real honesty with yourself. lol What monitor do you have? If you run at full resolution, you gotta cut down on anitaliasing and texture detail to get more frames, which is what you want. Basically, decide how bad you want frames per second versus jaggy images. Once you can accept crappy visuals, you can adjust it down to 100 FPS lol. Just keep turning down features until it's playable.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Noahttttttt

April 12, 2023, 11:05:33 AM #2 Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 11:22:25 AM by Noahttttttt
Everything is turned to low, I have a pretty good monitor. I usually play on Xbox so I'm not very good with the pcs how would I be able to make it run quicker? I have antialiasing off

PizzaChet

I'll need to craft a screenshot tutorial using the graphics settings page. At work now, when I'm home I'll work on it.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

Sorry I didn't get to it last night. It was opening day for Thursday Night Motocross (TNMX). I'm sure I can be forgiven! I'll get to it tonight. Meanwhile, make sure to include it in your tracks folder since it's really close to the real thing.... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2l1t0jdg291wlkt/AAAw1ahgEdxZPTWXROdu7icaa?dl=0