• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:47:27 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Day of Release Race

Started by moto28, March 06, 2014, 02:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moto28

Yeah sandbiter don't worry too much over this i wouldn't mind too much if you couldnt. It would definitely be a good time though

mx43racing

Ha Ha no pressure to anyone, sorry if It seemed that way

onlyonetone

Depending on the tools provided and if server hosting is the same as GP. I could potentially host. I'm sure if servers are available on release day that there will be quite a bit of people who won't want to be left out of the fun. If possible we should have a few hosting. And just compile that data from each server.

MotoRogers499

March 18, 2014, 05:12:41 PM #18 Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 10:53:01 PM by MotoRogers499
Quote from: onlyonetone on March 18, 2014, 09:55:51 AM
Depending on the tools provided and if server hosting is the same as GP. I could potentially host. I'm sure if servers are available on release day that there will be quite a bit of people who won't want to be left out of the fun. If possible we should have a few hosting. And just compile that data from each server.
Im on board. You seem to know GP-Bikes and how the servers work. Pm Sandbiter maybe an you guys can work something out?

Ruubs

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 18, 2014, 05:12:41 PM
Quote from: onlyonetone on March 18, 2014, 09:55:51 AM
Im on board. You seem to know GP-Bikes and how the servers work. Pm Sandbitee maybe an youguys can work something out?

It would be cool to know something about how the servers work etc. I actually don't think it's a big problem hosting, but making the server will be a tiny bit harder.
I actually don't like the idea of compiling the server data together.

Arvoss

I'm definitely going to host a lobby on the day of the release, I host servers on GP Bikes and I have a decent connection. No lag when riding with 14-16 :D It will be a fun server where players can vote to start a race ;) Can't wait for this game! :D

Ruubs

Quote from: Arvoss on March 18, 2014, 10:00:06 PM
I'm definitely going to host a lobby on the day of the release, I host servers on GP Bikes and I have a decent connection. No lag when riding with 14-16 :D It will be a fun server where players can vote to start a race ;) Can't wait for this game! :D
May you tell me how to host a lobby? Is it something implemented in the game itself, or do I need to make files myself and put it in a certain folder or something similar?

Arvoss

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 18, 2014, 10:24:55 PM
May you tell me how to host a lobby? Is it something implemented in the game itself, or do I need to make files myself and put it in a certain folder or something similar?

I made a tutorial on the GP Bikes forum ;)

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=656.0

MotoRogers499

Quote from: Arvoss on March 18, 2014, 10:34:11 PM

You're a good person. I like you. Person. Good person.

onlyonetone

Avross. You beat me to it. I'm still able to host as well. We should have around 3 or so people hosting. This community is getting pretty large and once we get a somewhere near date it will grow even more

Ruubs

That's great, thanks!
Are you from belgium? ???

Arvoss

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 19, 2014, 08:34:48 AM

That's great, thanks!
Are you from belgium? ???

Yes ;)

onlyonetone

I hope everyone is still wanting to attempt this on release day.

moto28

I know im still down for it.

onlyonetone

Its a good idea. It'll be fun to see everyone sucking the same amount. Ha  ;D