• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:09:10 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Graphic designer taking orders for bikes and gear (portfolio available)

Started by TommoSteez, June 02, 2023, 09:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommoSteez

Hey guys,

I've been making paints for MXB for a few years now, I've been taking a break for a bit due to being swamped with my graphic design work, but now my project has come to a close and I have spare time to do what I enjoy which is making motocross graphics.

That being said if you are looking to have a graphic made, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on Discord at;

tommosteez - new discord username format

I'm a professional graphic designer with 10+ years of experience so if you are looking for high-quality work HMU
I've had around 60 customers for MXB alone so please see a few examples of my work below
Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully will see you on the track sometime  :)

Tommo  :D

dmkrtz3DViewerNET_aZtahjxRuG.png

dmkrtz3DViewerNET_Z18PUQlicJ.png

mxbikes_6StGB9mljc.jpg

dmkrtz3DViewerNET_TUClDCwPBM.png

Factoryphoto

I have some pictures I took of my bike that I would like to get done. I downloaded discord but have no clue how to use it. Can you tell me what I need to do?
Thanks

TommoSteez

Quote from: Factoryphoto on September 08, 2023, 07:02:33 PMI have some pictures I took of my bike that I would like to get done. I downloaded discord but have no clue how to use it. Can you tell me what I need to do?
Thanks

just replied to you message bud