• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 21, 2020, 08:15:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)

Live Timing

Started by PiBoSo, October 04, 2014, 10:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

Quote from: MxWayGamer on September 15, 2020, 10:19:00 AMIs it possible to add session informations (Number of lap and Duration) in the live timing bloc ?

Example :
SESSIONSETUP
Number of lap
Duration

If what you're saying is a suggestion for B15, don't mind me.
If it is not a suggestion for B15; MXB currently doesn't support races based on minutes and laps (however I do believe that's been implemented for B15 already). You can get the session time though. For races, it'll display the minutes left, and for practice it'll show the total time that has passed since the start of te session.

You can get this information from the classification section, then look for session timer.

MxWayGamer

Quote from: Ruubs on September 15, 2020, 07:00:45 PMIf what you're saying is a suggestion for B15, don't mind me.
If it is not a suggestion for B15; MXB currently doesn't support races based on minutes and laps (however I do believe that's been implemented for B15 already). You can get the session time though. For races, it'll display the minutes left, and for practice it'll show the total time that has passed since the start of te session.

You can get this information from the classification section, then look for session timer.

The problem with the session timer in classification, it gives the time since the begining of the session, for race too. So it's hard to create countdown on live timing dashboard because it's not possible to get the configuration of the session.

For the race, it's the same. It's possible to get the current lap of the first player, but not the number of lap for the full race. So, it's not possible to display : "Lap 5/15" now.

In my example, I have add two lines 'Number of lap' and 'Duration' but as you said, it's not possible to create session defined by this two parameters in the same time, so the bloc could be more than :

SESSIONSETUP
TYPE
- Duration
- Lap
Number of lap OR Duration

Concrete example :
SESSIONSETUP
LAP

iNsane | WW

You could get the max laps per server from my or the official server page

Simple XML or JSON parse should do the trick

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

MxWayGamer

Quote from: iNsane | WW on September 15, 2020, 08:03:46 PMYou could get the max laps per server from my or the official server page

Simple XML or JSON parse should do the trick

It's very ugly to use other website to get information when you directly can exchange informations with the server. For example : If official server page is down, my live timing will be down ...