• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:24:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Random lag

Started by Santos_41, June 17, 2023, 03:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santos_41

So iv got about an 100 hours on mxbikes and the game worked fine until all of the sudden it starts randomly lagging and glitching. Sometimes I can close the game out and open it back up and it works just fine and run smooth as butter.any ideas thanks im new to the forum.ill post a screen shot off my overlay I don't even have to be moving. I can be sitting there
And it still does it

Santos_41

How can i post a screen shot?my computer specs

ASUS - ROG Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i5-11400F - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 512GB SSD

teeds

Have a look and see what your system's doing CPU, RAM and HDD wise at the time, it keeps a short graph in task manager. Could be background activity interfering.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Santos_41

June 18, 2023, 12:17:21 AM #4 Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 01:08:36 AM by Santos_41
Is that not the same thing as the overlay that's in my YouTube clip I posted im very computer dumb

AMAX816

Not sure if this would be of any help, but the last few Nvidia drivers did pretty much the same to my system. I went back a few versions, currently on 531.68 and all is good.

Santos_41

Ok i'll give that a try. Thanks for the info. It's driving me crazy. It worked fine for the past four months in about three or four weeks ago. It just comes and goes.

teeds

Quote from: Santos_41 on June 18, 2023, 12:17:21 AMIs that not the same thing as the overlay that's in my YouTube clip I posted im very computer dumb

It's not very clear but don't see HDD there.

This might also help in general - https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/optimize-windows-10-gaming/
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

beverlynorvell

February 27, 2024, 08:49:23 PM #8 Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 02:50:22 PM by beverlynorvell
First of all, try updating your video card drivers and make sure your operating system and game are up to date with the latest updates. Maybe there are just newer drivers already available. At school I remember looking for computer science help, I used https://edubirdie.com/computer-science-help for that. Now, thank God, I can assemble and disassemble the computer myself. By the way, try closing all extraneous programs or windows and then launch the game.