• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:59:35 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The ability to block people on the forums..

Started by KaseoDip, March 07, 2014, 12:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moto28

Quote from: 22Ryann on March 23, 2014, 01:57:07 AM
Ima let you finish but...

MotoRogers499: I'm Tanner, and I live in Ontario, Canada, and I am 15 y/o
moto28: Im Connor im 15.

This explains the spam bots.

What this dosn't explain is why you are off topic

DD

Quote from: moto28 on March 23, 2014, 10:09:00 PM
Thank you for the advice. Im a really defencive person.
As am I. But you'll figure it out as you get older.

Ruubs

I don't like the way everyone treads 15/16 year old guys. I'm 16 and most of the guys on here and on Mx Simulator think I'm somewhere in the 20s just because I act like a normal person. Not every 15/16 years old guy is the same, and I defintly think that Connor and Tanner are very anoying at all. They may were when they were spamming all the time, but right now everyone who's still having a discussion about that is anoying IMO.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 24, 2014, 07:35:06 PM
I don't like the way everyone treads 15/16 year old guys. I'm 16 and most of the guys on here and on Mx Simulator think I'm somewhere in the 20s just because I act like a normal person. Not every 15/16 years old guy is the same, and I defintly think that Connor and Tanner are very anoying at all. They may were when they were spamming all the time, but right now everyone who's still having a discussion about that is anoying IMO.

I don't want to be a douche, and I know English probably isn't your first language, but I had a hard time reading this post.. Can you re-word it please?

MX181

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 24, 2014, 10:57:04 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on March 24, 2014, 07:35:06 PM

I don't want to be a douche, and I know English probably isn't your first language, but I had a hard time reading this post.. Can you re-word it please?

is English your first language?
Anyway i don't want to be the 'douche' but can you read this now or even understand it?

Quote from: Sandbiter Edited by MX181 on March 24, 2014, 07:35:06 PM
I don't like the way everyone treats 15 and 16 year old people. I'm 16 years old and most of the guys on here (mx-bikes) and on Mx Simulator think I'm somewhere in my 20's (20-29 years old) just because I act like a normal person. Not every 15 and 16 year old person is the same, and I definitely think that Connor and Tanner are not very annoying at all. They were when they were spamming all the time, but right now everyone who's still having a discussion about that is annoying in my opinion (meaning stop talking about it i think).

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Ruubs

Sorry for that, you're right, my first language is not English, I still think it was pretty clear what I tried to say and help you get out of the situation.

MX181

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 25, 2014, 11:56:45 AM
Sorry for that, you're right, my first language is not English, I still think it was pretty clear what I tried to say and help you get out of the situation.

i thought yours was quite fine i was talking to rogers. cause honestly, anyone who speaks english should be able to read that haha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

This thread should come to an end. Its pointless if you don't want to see someone's posts then don't read them. Simple. I come here to look for new info or subjects regarding the game or even something off-topic that is worth talking about. This thread is beating a dead horse. Just drop it and chill out.

PizzaChet

Quote from: onlyonetone on March 26, 2014, 04:57:09 AMI come here to look for new info or subjects regarding the game or even something off-topic that is worth talking about. This thread is beating a dead horse.
Quoted from MXS forum...

TeamHavocRacing said:
"I feel for PiBoSo, now his forum will become a cesspool too."
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.